Free Online Training
Human Rights training for organizations has never been easier with our free online eLearning tools and resources.
Addressing and preventing sexual harassment in the workplace starts with employers having a clear sexual harassment policy, educating staff and enforcing the policy. Take eLearning Course Now.
Serving All Customers Better is a free online course designed to help frontline service staff address and prevent consumer racial profiling. The aim of the course is to help businesses create inclusive and welcoming environments for all customers. Take eLearning Course Now.
External Training Modules & Other Resources
- Moving Beyond the Binary: How to Meaningfully Include Gender Diverse People
- Introduction to Disability (PSC)
- Unpacking Privilege (PSC)
- Identifying and Addressing Unconscious Biases (PSC)
- Diversity, Inclusion and Employment Equity (PSC)
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Violence: A Nova Scotia Resource
- Sexual Harrassment in the Workplace Bystander Training (LISNS)
- Trauma-Informed Care Webinar (LISNS)
- Disability in the Workplace: Virtual Panel Discussion