Youth Art Competition - 50th Anniversary of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission
The year 2017 marks the 50th Anniversary of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission. To celebrate the protection and promotion of human rights in the province, the Commission, in collaboration with Partners for Human Rights, is inviting Nova Scotia youth ages 12-24 to submit their original works of art for exhibition and display in Nova Scotia. We call on educators, youth leaders and parents to work with youth to help them make submissions.
Deadline: Extended to MAY 31, 2017
Download the contest guidelines and consent forms, and find out how to make a submission here.
Téléchargez les lignes directrices et les formulaires et découvrez comment présenter une soumission en cliquant ici.
Theme: Human Rights for all Nova Scotians
Top works will be featured:
- On Halifax Transit bus interior signage – July 2017
- At the Halifax Stanfield International Airport – Fall 2017
- In an exhibit at the Halifax Central Library (May 2017) and other locations across the province (dates and locations to be announced).
- On social media channels, including the Nova Scotia Human Right's Commission's Facebook page, Twitter, etc.
- On printed posters (for select submissions).
Questions? Email: HRCEducation@novascotia.ca