Publications, Reports & Plans
In addition to the required annual reporting materials posted below, you can find resources here which can inform you about human rights and the work of the Commission. Reading about the law and how past human rights complaints have been resolved or decided through boards of inquiry can also help to inform you of your individual rights and responsibilities under the Act.
Business Plans & Statements of Mandate
- Accountability Report 2019-2020
- Accountability Report 2018-2019
- Accountability Report 2017-2018
- Accountability Report 2016-2017
French Language Services Plans
- French Language Service Plan 2016-2017
- French 16-17
- French Language Service Plan 2015-2016
- French Language Service Plan 2014-2015
- French Language Service Plan 2013-2014
Travel & Hospitality Expense Reports
The Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission’s expense policies and controls ensure that only travel and hospitality expenses incurred in carrying out the Commission’s business are reimbursed or paid.
In the interest of transparency, summaries of travel and hospitality expenses for the CEO/Director are posted online by fiscal year. Quarterly updates will be provided.